7 reasons to learn Node.js
What is Node.js?
It was developed in 2009 by Ryan Dahl, Who was looking to create a runtime environment that would allow them to perform server-side scripts, which will be translated into dynamic content before the page is sent to the web browser used by the user. Thus, he managed to unify web applications around a unique programming language.
¿What can you build with Node.js?
Reasons to learn Node.js
In addition to its popularity, there is a complete list of reasons why you should learn Node.js and include it in your future web app development services and their projects.
- It has the possibility of running on a wide variety of servers, highlighting Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X and Unix.
- High performance, which has even surprised programmers from all over the planet. It allows the creation of high quality works, reducing incidents and the possibility of experiencing technical difficulties.
- It allows programmers to create scalable web applications. Currently, most server programs only have the capacity to allow about 4,000 connections simultaneously. For his part, Node.js supports tens of thousands of simultaneous connections, which would significantly reduce infrastructure costs.
- It is perfect for web development of applications intended to support high traffic, users and events, making the process much faster due to the use of Google's V8 engine.
- Being based on open source, it offers the possibility for students and professionals to exchange solutions and even share knowledge, relying on the wide collaborative community that has been generated around Node.js.
Become a better prepared professional, mastering the characteristics and knowledge that every international tech company seeks to have on its team.
Apply to our intensive programs and transform your year into a year with better job opportunities in the medium term.
Want to Build Your Web App Like a Pro?
Get in touch with us: Web app development company.