Are you also looking for a solution to insert Android contacts into Outlook? If yes, your search ends here. After reading this post, you will get a simpler and easier way to transfer Android contacts to Outlook. So if you want to know how to perform this process properly, scroll down and read this post completely for an easier solution to import VCF to Outlook.
Android is an operating system that powers devices such as cell phones, tablets, and computers. It was developed by Google in 2003. Google has used Android for more than a billion smartphones. Many standard applications were also offered, including the phone book.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most widely used email applications used by people all over the world. It is specifically designed for communicating via email, organizing everyday life with calendars, and storing people's information in contacts. Outlook is available on computers and Android devices.
Why Should Users Want to Transfer Android Contacts Into Outlook?
- The main reason is Android devices crashing. There are high chances of an Android device crashing without informing users. If an Android device crashes, the data may be lost until it is saved to a cloud service.
- If your smartphone is stolen, this is another reason to add Android contacts to Outlook.
How to Insert Android Contacts Into Outlook Via Manual Approach?
Almost every Android device has export options to export contacts in VCF file format and easily import VCF files into Outlook by following the instructions mentioned below:
- Open the Contacts app on your Android phone.
- Next, press Settings options and select Import/Export options.
- Then select the “Export to a VCF file” option in the popup that appears.
- Next, select specific contacts or all depending on your convenience.
- Then save the VCF file to your chosen destination and click the “Save” button.
- Now open Outlook and press the file function in the top right corner.
- Next, click Open & Export and then Import/Export Options.
- Select “Import VCF File” and click the “Next” button.
- Next, select the VCF file that you exported earlier and then click the “Open” button.
- Now a VCF file has been successfully imported into Outlook.
Why Should Users Avoid Manual Technique?
- This manual technique is only suitable for a single VCF file. You have to repeat the entire process for each contact.
- Users must have advanced technical skills to thoroughly understand and carry out this process.
- You cannot import thousands of VCF files using this technique.
- The hierarchy no longer remains the same as before the process.
How to Transfer Android Contacts Into Outlook Via Alternate Way?
As you can see, the manual process has many risks and limitations. So we recommend you choose the Corbett vCard Converter. It is an advanced utility specially programmed with advanced algorithms to get accurate output without any data leakage. This application is specially designed to convert single or batch VCF files to single shots without any limitations.
- Download and Launch the wizard on your Windows computer.
- Browse the VCF file and open it in the software interface.
- Select PST Export from the list.
- Next, select the destination for the resulting data and click “Save” to quickly get the result.
Other Prominent Features Of Using Alternative Software
- You can also convert VCF to CSV, PDF, PST, and all versions of VCF files.
- This application is very easy to perform for all types of users without strong technical knowledge.
- You can also open VCF file on computer using this wizard.
- It also offers an amazing filter option to convert selected files according to specific period, sender, recipient, and subject and is also useful for skipping unwanted data.
- You can also Combine Multiple VCF into One with this application.
In this informative guide, we have explained the solution to insert Android contacts into Outlook. We have also explained the basic introduction and reason behind this question. Additionally, we have also explained manual and alternative approaches to complete the process. You can choose any of them depending on your satisfaction. Due to the high risk to your contacts through manual procedures. Therefore, we recommend you opt for an alternative approach to complete the process without any hassle.