Yes, Krompier Law can do easily modified or terminated your Divorce Case Alimony in New Jersey. If the circumstances of either spouse change significantly, the court may modify the alimony award. For example, if the higher-income spouse loses their job, the court may reduce the amount of alimony they are required to pay. Alimony can also be terminated if the lower-income spouse remarries or cohabits with another person.
Comments (0)
No login
Login or register to post your comment