To let people consider this exchange to be one of the most transparent as well as trustworthy crypto exchanges, KuCoin has introduced the KYC verification process for all users. Although you can access some of its features even without completing the verification process, there would be restrictions for users. By introducing this service in their exchange, they are trying their best to minimize money laundering, fraud, and any such activities. So, if you have recently created your KuCoin login profile, you must know the procedure to undergo the account verification process so that you can remove any kind of restrictions that were imposed on your account due to non-verification.
By completing the KYC verification process, the transactional limits set on your account would be increased and you will be provided with some additional features as well. However, to use these features, you can follow the steps for completing the KYC process first.
However, if you are not sure about the things that would be required to complete this procedure, then you should definitely refer to the discussion we have made below. Also, you will be asked to fill up the details of your ID Card or you may also be asked to upload the same. So, let's check out the process you need to undergo for verification.
Necessary steps for Individual account verification
If you have created your Individual KuCoin account, then you can simply apply the steps listed below:
- Sign in using your KuCoin login details on the official KuCoin site
- After this, you can click on the "KYC Verification" option
- This option can be found present just below your account avatar
- Click on the "Individual Verification" option on the next page
- When you click on the "Start Verification" button, a form would appear
- Now, in the verification form, start adding the requested details
- Also, choose one of the "Identity Document type" option
- Fill in the details of the chosen ID type and tick the box for user agreement
- Click the "Submit" button to finally submit the verification form
- Wait for the verification process to complete and you'll receive a notification about the same
Well, even after you fill-up the KYC verification form, it does not necessarily mean that your account would be verified. At the time you submit the form, you will need to wait for a few business days to get your account verified. The team would scrutinize all the details provided by you and would come to a conclusion only after verifying them for correctness. However, you will still be able to make transactions through your KuCoin login profile.