The report on U.S. Occupational Physical Therapy Services Marketis a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. According to an U.S. Occupational Physical Therapy Services Market report, which summarizes the key aspects of the market, as well as the leading key players, leading regions, and key applications.
The U.S. occupational physical therapy services market size was USD 46.44 billion in 2020. The market is projected to grow from USD 49.28 billion in 2021 to USD 71.75 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 5.5% in the 2021-2028 period.
One of the prominent drivers of the market is the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases in the country. The growing number of patients suffering from chronic diseases is anticipated to surge the demand for rehabilitation services, including OT and PT services, during the forecast period.
- According to the data published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), more than 63 million adults in the U.S. will be affected by osteoarthritis in 2020. The number is anticipated to cross 78 million by the end of 2040.
Moreover, the growing elderly population in the country is presenting a large patient pool requiring occupational physical therapy services. As a result, the number of injuries caused by falls increases year by year. Falls are a common reason for seniors who require physical therapy. Therefore, the rising aging population in the U.S. is responsible for the increasing adoption of OT and PT services. Additionally, favorable reimbursement policies and increasing number of physical and occupational therapists in the country are expected to support market growth.
Key players covered in the global U.S. Occupational Physical Therapy Services Market research report:
- ATI Physical Therapy (Illinois, U.S.)
- Athletico Physical Therapy (Illinois, U.S.)
- Encompass Health Corporation (Alabama, U.S.)
- Upstream Rehabilitation Inc. (Alabama, U.S.)
- Select Medical (Pennsylvania, U.S.)
- U.S. Physical Therapy (Texas, U.S.)
- PT SOLUTIONS (Georgia, U.S.)
- Kindred Healthcare, LLC (Kentucky, U.S.)