QuickBooks error 3371 is associated with license and registration issues of the program. The error prompts on the screen with a message displaying, “Could not initialize license properties. Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.” Sometimes, the error appears when a user opens the file before saving and importing it. To get rid of the error, we have a specified tool in QuickBooks Tool Hub known as 3371 Error Fix. Stick to the blog to know the detailed troubleshooting procedure and causes behind QuickBooks license error 3371.
Got stuck with QuickBooks error 3371? Stop stressing out! Connect with the QuickBooks technical support team for immediate assistance by calling us on our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430
Why does error 3371 error appear in QuickBooks?
Down below is the list of prominent reasons behind the error:
- Some Microsoft components used to run the QuickBooks Desktop application are damaged and corrupted.
- There is some damage to the QuickBooks registration file.
- The anti-virus program has quarantined some QuickBooks files.
- The system has an outdated Windows operating system.
Quick Resolutions to Fix QuickBooks point of sale error 3371
Implement the most effective troubleshooting solutions given below to resolve the error:
You may also read:- QuickBooks error ps077
Solution 1. Make use of the 3371 Error Fix from QB Tool Hub
Download QuickBooks Tool Hub using the steps given below
- Close company files and then quit the QuickBooks Desktop application. From your web browser, download the setup file of the most recent QuickBooks Tool Hub version.
- Save the downloaded QuickBooksToolHub.exe file to a location on your workstation where you can easily find the file. Double-click the file to open it and follow the instructions given on the screen.
- Next, you need to agree to the terms and conditions to successfully install QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Once done, double-click the QuickBooks Tool Hub icon on your desktop and wait till the tool hub opens.
- Click Installation Issues, then 3371 Error Fix, and select OK.
- Start QuickBooks and open your company file.
Solution 2. Perform a clean install to resolve error 3371
Clean installing QuickBooks Desktop will resolve installation issues within the program. Here’s how to perform the clean installation:
- Quit QuickBooks Desktop and download the installer of your QuickBooks version from the browser.
- From the Account Management Portal, write down QuickBooks product year, version, and license number.
- Uninstall QuickBooks Desktop from your computer:
- Tap the Windows icon key on your keyboard, then select and open Control Panel.
- Within the Control Panel, click Programs and Features or Uninstall a Program.
- Scroll the list of applications and select the QuickBooks Desktop version you want to uninstall.
- Select Uninstall/Change, then Remove, and then Next.
4. Install QuickBooks Desktop again using the fresh installer file.
If you still get QuickBooks error 3371 after following the troubleshooting solutions given above, try installing a new Windows update to resolve the issue. You could also get direct consultation for the same from the QuickBooks support team by calling us on our toll-free number +1-800-579-9430.
Related article:- QuickBooks error 6073 and 99001